Friday, September 20, 2013

Pictures

 Guess what? Our last four windows were replaced yesterday...So all the windows are done! Yay! 
I enjoy doing laundry a lot more now :D
 Me and Savannah
 Emelie took this picture of me with out me knowing. Do you see I am wearing a hoodie? *squeal*
 Installing windows.....kids decided to open a snack shop and sell Popsicles!
 Sparkling new windows!
 Sand
Papa and Mama
 Blake loved the creek and as always ran in at a run....Who ever doesn't know Blake he does everything with Macho :D



 Splash in he goes!
 Love this picture!
 Heading to the cave
 Me
 Emelie
 Blake and Mama


 Motion

 Blake
Allison, Jessica and Hanna
 Jessica, Chase, Me, Allison, Blake, Hanna, Savannah and Emelie
 Love this picture!


Me and Emelie's  bunk beds
my room



4 comments:

  1. AWE! love it!

    LOL! Love the "popsicle stand". SO something we would do.
    The water pictures were great!

    YOUR BEDS! They are so cute! And I adore the little drapes you put around them. So SWEET! =D hehe!

    Missing you guys terribly!
    ~Abilaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Your room is adorable! :D *jealousy*
    I love how modern...yet vintage it looks! Did you recently remodel it? :)

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Ok I was looking at this post, and my sisters come up and sat by me, we all thought the same thing about the 14th picture, it looks like your holding your sister, who looks like she's mini, :D lol.

    -Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bunk beds are beautiful. Sometimes bunk beds can look a bit 'boyish' but those are very very elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa