Thursday, March 19, 2015

//5 Minute Lemonade: RECIPE//


You might have noticed from my previous post that we have been doing yard work outside this week and when it's hot outside and the good ole sun's beating down on you the only thing that can really refresh weary little workers is good, cold lemonade. Now because I like to save time I didn't want to make this long, deluxe Lemonade recipe so I came up with my own small recipe that only takes 5 minutes to whip up!

| Ingredients |

Water
Lemon Juice
White Sugar
Ice Cubes


| 1 Serving3/4 cup water | 2 tablespoons lemon juice | 2 tablespoons sugar |

| Half-Gallon | 6-1/2 cups water | 1/2 cup lemon juice | 1/2 cup sugar |



and if you don't take my word for how good it is... well,  just look at these adorable little faces enjoying their Lemonade and then decide! :D



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa